Being responsible is our core value!
ESE exclusively supplies 1100 litre containers with dome lids (roll-top lids) with child safety devices in various versions. The child safety device 6 (KiSi 6) comprises spring retention in the lid arm. This automatically retains the lid arm in the safety position after opening. It prevents sudden dropping of the lid into the closed position. In addition the lid in lid system offers child-friendly filling.
Lid-in-lid containers are particularly suitable for people with restricted mobility. The additional lid can be conveniently and completely opened approximately 180°. It also offers a simple form of colour identification for different recyclable materials and types of waste. It can be changed in next to no time, allowing a low-cost change in use.
- Wider symmetrical trunnions reinforced with metal tubes
- DIN comb receiver with honeycomb ribbing
- Robust, maintenance-free spring mechanism for closing lid
- Centrally positioned drainage plug, secured from falling out
- Base structure and high stress areas are computer-designed and tested for durability
- Reinforced wheel housings
- Rounded edges in the base
- Smooth body surface makes containers easy to upkeep and maintain
- Four handles on the side as standard for manoeuvring (two handles are replaceable)
- Eight ribs in the chip-nest secure the permanent positioning of the transponder
- Colours: 16 standard colours; additional colours on request
For the first time, ESE offers a retrofitting option for the plastic dome lid MGB 1100 L with a certificate. This means that all non-conforming containers from German manufacturers can be brought up to the current safety standard.